KETO - LEMON BARS - PANCAKE & WAFFLE MIXX
- 3 Tablespoons of Erythritol Sweetener
- 8 Tablespoons (1 Stick) Unsalted Butter or 1/2 Cup of Coconut Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Pancake & Waffle Mixx
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Cup Erythritol Sweetener
- ¾ Cup of Fresh Lemon Juice (5-6 Lemons) – Zest Lemons First
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest from Lemons
- ½ Cup Pancake & Waffle Mixx (the rest of the package)
MIXING BOWLS, WHISK, BAKING PAN 8”x8”, SPATULA, MEASURING CUP & SPOONS LEMON SQUEEZER & ZESTER
For the Crust:
HEAT oven to 350°F
MIXX all ingredients in bowl and gently press the mixture evenly into the bottom of 8”x 8” baking pan.
BAKE for about 8 minutes…until it’s a light golden brown. Remove from oven and completely cool.
For the Filling:
WHISK eggs in bowl
ADD erythritol, lemon juice, lemon zest and Pancake & Waffle Mixx to bowl, and whisk until smooth
POUR filling onto the prebaked cooled crust and bake for about 20 – 25 minutes at 350°F
COOL at room temperature and refrigerate for about an hour or more.
SLICE into 16 servings.
STORE in refrigerator or freeze unused portion.