- 2 T Olive Oil
- 2 T Butter
- 1/2 cup carrots(chopped small- I used about 8-10 baby carrots)
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2lbs cooked chicken, diced (I used 2 bone in chicken breasts, removed from bone)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- salt, pepper to taste
- pinch of thyme
- 1/2 tsp Xantham gum
- 1 It's All In the Mixx Bread Mixx
- 4 Egg Whites or ½ Cup of Liquid Eggs Whites in Carton (refrigerated)
- 2 Eggs Whole
- 1 Cup of Warm Water
- 4 Tablespoons (1/2 stick) Unsalted or Salted Butter Melted
- 10 Tablespoons of Cold Butter
PREHEAT oven at 400 degrees.
POUR filling into a 9x13 casserole dish or pan, sprayed with olive oil. Top the filling with 10 drop biscuits. Try to flatten a little so that they cook thru.
BAKE for 30 minutes.